Joe Arpaio is not giving up

Discussion in 'The Round Robin' started by Atacoplease, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Atacoplease Artificial Turf Eater

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,211 / 61 / -123
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio: "I'm Not Stopping Anything"

AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio on FOX News today: "I'm not stopping anything. I'm going to continue to enforce those state laws regardless of what the federal government is trying to put pressure on me to satisfy all these activists, which by the way are in front of my building right now." "Three and half years they've been in front of my building. So, I'm not going to bend to the federal government, especially when we still have state laws to enforce."

more--

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/25/sheriff_joe_arpaio_im_not_stopping_anything.html
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    john z. whitey: 316 Points (3 cheers for this man who refuses to be stripped of his common sense like the liberal whigger queers up there in state gumment of AZ) Jun 26, 2012
    Pastor Bill: 134 Points Jun 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  2. Λευκός εθνικιστής Repatriate all nonwhites-NOW

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +977 / 12 / -22
    Ya can't beat the real thing-Joe's the real deal,and everyone damn well knows it too.
    Pastor Bill: 134 Points Jun 30, 2012
    rust: 941 Points Jul 9, 2012
  3. Pastor Bill Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +168 / 13 / -75
    I like Joe, he doesn't take orders from anyone but the voters that put him in office, he even told former Governor Janet Napolitano (now Osambo's Secrtary of DHS) that he doesn't take orders from her when it comes to local law enforcement in Maricopa county. He refuses to give in to every cry me a river liberal group that demands he stop being mean to the criminals that are in this country illegally, which is a crime in and of itself nor will he listen to the idiots that think prisoners should be coddled. I hope he lives forever!
    rust: 941 Points Jul 9, 2012