Cue "rolleyes": "Hot gangbanger's mugshot" goes viral

Discussion in 'Mexi-Mayhem' started by LastChanceArmada, Oct 25, 2017.

1. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +744 / 0 / -1
    http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/hot-gangbangers-mugshot-could-get-her-sprung/

Hot gangbanger’s mugshot could get her sprung

By Nadine DeNinno
    October 25, 2017 | 7:35pm |
    Modal Trigger

Mirella Ponce

[IMG]

A California gang member’s mugshot has fans drooling on Facebook, with some even offering to pay to spring her from jail.
    Mirella Ponce, whom authorities said is a Tiny Rascal Gang member, was arrested on Monday during a routine traffic stop in Fresno.
    The tatted 20-year-old, who was with her infant child and two other TRG gang members, was in possession of a loaded stolen firearm during the stop.
    She was arrested on two felony weapons charges and another passenger was busted for an unrelated felony. Both were booked at Fresno County Jail.

The Fresno Police Department posted her mugshot, which quickly went viral, garnering more than 3,500 shares in just two days, with many fans thirsting over her good looks.

“The only crime she committed was stealing my heart,” one commenter wrote.
    Other commenters went as far as offering to pay her bail, which is set at $100,000. “Ima just go bail her out. Free this hot gangster chick,” another wrote.
    “How much the bail is I’ll pay it,” chimed in another.
    Ponce is one of several “hot felons” who attracted attention on social media since Jeremy Meeks, now a model, was arrested in California.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,524 / 67 / -168
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +744 / 0 / -1
    This is more bullshit in the same vein as that "hot felon" mulatto that we were supposed to instinctively drool over in Pavlovian fashion from a couple of years back. It's just more of the same from the same Baal worshipers who have been telling us that wrong is right, up is down, and that Sarah Jessica Parker is an attractive woman that we are supposed to want to have sex with.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hot-felon-jeremy-meeks-released-20160309-story.html

[IMG]
    Jeremy Meeks, right, known as the "hot felon," was released from prison Tuesday.
    (White Cross Management)

Veronica Rocha

A convicted felon whose handsome booking photo went viral was released from federal prison this week, and he is now entertaining job offers.
    Jeremy Meeks was sentenced in February 2015 to two years in federal prison for a weapons violation. After serving more than a year at a facility near Stockton, Meeks is free -- well sort of.
    “I want to thank my family and everybody for all your love, support and prayers,” he wrote on Instagram on Wednesday. “I'm overwhelmed and grateful for what lies ahead. I'm ready.”
    After Meeks was greeted by his wife and three children Tuesday morning, he went to a transitional housing facility where he will remain for a few weeks before he is “completely free to start his new journey,” his manager, Jim Jordan, said.
    “We have a lot in store regarding Jeremy’s new career,” Jordan said in a statement Wednesday. “There are a multitude of offers on the table. Jeremy is humbled and grateful and overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers for him and his family.”
    [IMG]
    Jeremy Meeks' booking photo that went viral.
    (Stockton Police Department)

Meeks’ piercing blue eyes and chiseled cheekbones earned him several nicknames, including “hot felon,” “hot convict” and “handsome felon,” after the Stockton Police Department posted his mugshot on Facebook.
    He was arrested in June 2014 after he was stopped by police, who then found a semiautomatic handgun and two extended magazines for the weapon. Authorities accused Meeks of being a member of the Northside Gangster Crips.
    Meeks was previously convicted of grand theft auto in Solano County and served two years in state prison. He told reporters last year that he had earned the teardrop tattoo on his cheekbone for “doing some things in his past he is not proud of.”

After his mugshot sent the Internet into a frenzy, the 32-year-old received modeling offers. Fundraising efforts and Facebook groups were created for Meeks.
    Even while locked up, Meeks did not shy away from social media.
    He posted photographs on Instagram, and kept his fans in the loop as to when he would be released from prison.
    In the days leading up to his release, Meeks wrote, “Looking forward to reuniting with my family. Counting down the days. #6days #spreadtheword.”
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. VisKnut Abyss

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,590 / 35 / -103
    That chick is not hot. The only ones who would think that are Mexicant gangbangers and jew movie producers. Flush that latrina down.
  5. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,986 / 204 / -318
    would smash and deport
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +961 / 9 / -0
    "Going viral" is code for "the jews are promoting this".
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    rasputin: 88,860 Points Nov 11, 2017
  7. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +744 / 0 / -1
    They definitely keep upping the ante on what we're expected to view as "great" and "beautiful" with a straight face... if it's not setting the stage for the homosexual explosion in the 70's with the likes of Broadway musicals (that we were told were "cutting edge", now supplanting the likes of Wagnerian opera) or the aesthetic travesties that form the bulk of modern "art", it's another vile perversion or piece of biological detritus that we're now supposed to collectively ooh and ahh over Naked Emperor style. I can't help but think there's some cigar-chomping Der Sturmer-worthy caricature out there at every minute taking bets... "let's see if the goyim will swallow THIS one too!"

Of all of the things I've seen, I think this "West Side Story" clip is one of the gayest, easily up there with some vintage Village People or Soft Cell music videos. The sight of a bunch of dancing, twirling interracial young boys oh-so-conveniently "rassling" with each other on the ground must have been responsible for a good half of the amyl nitrate sales in the West Village in the 70's:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +339 / 2 / -5
    proves superficiality of contemporary USA.

this part is funny. probably not married to the child's father and in a dangerous situation with her child involving a loaded gun. clearly unfit to be a mother.

'The tatted 20-year-old, who was with her infant child and two other TRG gang members, was in possession of a loaded stolen firearm during the stop.'
  9. Prima Morte Saltine-American

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,950 / 2 / -6
    Humanoids like her are one of the reasons that California is in the toilet. Fuck her AND her Ditzler Acrylic makeup.
  10. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,224 / 2 / -11