5 Mexican no go states

Discussion in 'The Compound' started by Giada, Jan 11, 2018 at 6:35 AM.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,728 / 115 / -38
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    LastChanceArmada: 33,015 Points (I've got a family-mandatory vacation to Cabo this Spring and this isn't sitting well with me.) Jan 11, 2018 at 2:55 PM
    Bluto: 262,288 Points (shit- has no impact on Bluto. Mexico? No way, Jose.) Jan 11, 2018 at 3:04 PM
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +857 / 0 / -1
    Oh gawd. I'm going on a family vacation with my parents to Cabo San Lucas this Spring (of course my suggestion to go on an Alaskan cruise got voted down.) Living in a "white island" in between El Barrio and Virtual Inglewood for a half-decade has completely soured any desire to be anywhere near the country of Mexico.

My parents are unbelievably naive regarding everything: growing up in small Midwestern farm towns in the 50's and having never lived around anything resembling "diversity" until very recently, my mother "doesn't understand" why my formerly respectably decent junior high school a couple of blocks from their home is now an "at risk" school and in the bottom 20% of schools statewide, and she has that sort of golly-gee-aren't-brown-people-novel sort of viewpoint towards the recent "Mexicanization" of our neighborhood (e.g., there's now a big giant Mexican supermarket a few blocks away as well.) She's also afraid to go to the drug store after dark (which I could hardly blame her for: sometimes it's OK, but a couple of times I've been there's it's like a god damn Coolio video, like we're talking cars on hydraulics and shit like that.) Oh, did I mention that armed robberies for businesses are now very common in the neighborhood (when they were simply unfathomable 30 years ago?) I've tried to warn them as much as possible but I'm the "Trump-voting racist uncle" in the family. Of course, none of them will ever draw the obvious conclusions regarding any of this, and I'm reminded of how my family is a microcosm for understanding why people like Obama and Merkel continue to get elected.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Giada: 133,129 Points (Get a refund or opt out.) Jan 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM
    Prima Morte: 50,538 Points (Inglewood? Gawd help you. I lived in Bell Gardens for a short while.) Jan 11, 2018 at 6:10 PM
    Burt: 44,902 Points Jan 15, 2018 at 6:13 PM
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  3. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,779 / 68 / -168
    Exactly.

[IMG]

O' course, Pogo's creator was a big-time libtard & would welcome- rather, pretend to welcome da dusky hordes invadin' da West as he would be livin' in a gated community- & Pogo Possum was speakin' o' pollution but da sentiment he expressed explains exactly on what largely ails da West, folks likes LastChanceArmada's fambly & yes, Bluto has many fambly members & acquaintances who still refuses to see what deir eyes see, is da problem.